Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Javascript Flash in Product Description

Hi,

I have been using Oddcast characters in my pags for a while now but I have o nly just noticed that sometimes, they do not appear?

The file is called like this in the HEAD of the primary template:

<script language="JavaScript" type="text/javascript" src="http://vhost.oddcast.com/vhost_embed_functions.php?acc=22770&js=1&followCursor=1"></script>

And the file is called like this:

!!<<CENTER><script language="JavaScript" type="text/javascript">
    AC_VHost_Embed_22770(239,320,'1D001C',1,1,342661,0,0,0,'3883ad7bca30b87da26cafb3bcb99cb8',6);
    </script></CENTER>>!!

I can't fathom it out because, if I reboot the PC and go to this page:

http://www.organicimage.com/acatalog/podcasts.html

which is where the flash character is sitting, there is nothing? But, if I do an upload or log in, the character is then visible in the Flash file?

Any ideas anyone? I really want to use these characters all over my site so this is a real downer!

Thanks

Beej
    Organic Image - Award-winning Airbrush Kustom Art & Airbrush Classes

Hi,

I can see the flash character ok. If I try it in Firefox I can't but that's because I didn't have flash player installed. As soon as I installed it I could see it ok.

Do you know if anyone else gets the problem, or is it just on your pc?
    Tracey
    SellerDeck

Comment

I can see it also!

Bikster
      SellerDeck Designs and Responsive Themes

Comment

Looks ok to me.

Comment

Not sure?

Thank you for your replies.

I'm still stumped because, whenevber I have done a new upload, I go to my ie browser and I simply cannot see the flash movie again?? It seems like some days it's OK and others it's just not there?

What's really odd, is that if I then log in, the page refrshes and then the flash file is there?

This is really stumping me as I want to use lots of Flash characters throughout my website and I can't check them and can't be sure if the cliuent can see them?

Any advice most appreciated.

Thanks..

Beej
          Organic Image - Award-winning Airbrush Kustom Art & Airbrush Classes

Comment

Just opened the link again into a non-cached version of IE and it appears - with others being able to see the image it sounds like a local IE issue.

Bikster
            SellerDeck Designs and Responsive Themes

Comment

Still there for me - thry it on another PC at your end, as jont says it sounds like the problem is at your end.

Comment

Working...
              X