product layout

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

product layout

Can anyone tell me it it is possible to layout my product thumbnails in columns and not the default products all in one long chain on below the other

Thanks

Are you just starting out with Actinic, if so I would advise you to look at V8 instead of V7 because it can do this easily where V7 can do this in a vaguely complicated way.

Regards.
    Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
    Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
    A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
    Product Mash for Sellerdeck
    Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
    Multichannel order processing
    Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

not i already have v7 and am not financially ready to upgrade.
      please tell me how to change the layout in V7

THANKS

Comment

I wrote the products in columns patch. The latest version is on www.drillpine.biz/actinicstuff
        Norman - www.drillpine.biz
        Edinburgh, U K / Bitez, Turkey

Comment

hello Norman

I am following the instructions that you have given. however as a complete numpty - i am not sure what you mean by

"Make file MultiColumnCatalogFragment_ImageAndTitle.html from the following"

where do i put the code???

Comment

You use Notepad to copy / paste the following lump of text into a file which you then save in Site1 as MultiColumnCatalogFragment_ImageAndTitle.html
            Norman - www.drillpine.biz
            Edinburgh, U K / Bitez, Turkey

Comment

Working...
            X