Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Product Name bug?

Hi,

I couldn't find this mentioned elsewhere so apologies if this has been raised before.

I'm finding that when I want to make a copy of an existing stock item in order to create a new similar item that Actinic is adding an 'S' to the end of the short description.

E.g, I take a copy of the 'Widget' stock line, which has short description of 'Widget A'. I change the new stock line to say 'Widget B' but when it is uploaded it appears as 'Widget B S'.

Some examples are on this page - http://www.caledonian-brewery.co.uk/...rchandise.html

The 'S' is not in the short description on any of these lines.

Can anyone help?

Many thanks

Craig

It's not coming from the Product Name.

It looks like you're using a Product Template that contains two sets of layout, one with the image on the left and the other on the right. The code that displays the image on right contains that extra S. I see

<strong>Deuchars IPA BodyWarmer (Worldwide Delivery)</strong> S<BR> Lined, water-resistant body warmer

in the generated code. This S looks like it's in the Product Template somewhere, presumable just after <strong>NETQUOTEVAR:PRODUCTNAME</strong>.
    Norman - www.drillpine.biz
    Edinburgh, U K / Bitez, Turkey

Comment

Got it!

I never noticed that it was alternating products, it just appeared to be the duplicates. A stray 'S' in the template was to blame.

Many thanks for the quick reply and solution.

Comment

Working...
      X