Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Contact Us Form - Email Layout

I using Developer v7

I've edited the Act_ContactUs.html and mailform.pl files to add my own questions to use it as more of a survey.

The problem i'm having is when the e-mail comes through all of the questions are separated by spaces (there aren't any line breaks)

Thank you for your email below. You will receive a reply shortly.

Name:Michael Fallaize
    Email Address:michael.fallaize@dowelhurst.net
    What is the medication to be used for? My Horse
    Are you the owner, keeper or carer? owner
    What type of animal and breed? little pony (a brown one!) Number of animals to be treated? 1 Age of animal(s)? 2 1/2 Size of animal(s) - approx height or weight? comes just below my waist Have you purchased this product before? When? yes - ebay Have you used an alternative product? What? When? whiskey and milk Is the animal pregnant? nursing? or receiving treatment for any condition?
    Please give details (if applicable)

I've attached the mailform.pl script as a txt file to show the ammendments that I've made.
    Attached Files

Mikey,

Using the mailform.pl attached it returns a correctly aligned email. Can you upload a copy of your ContactUs.html.

Kind regards,
    Bruce King
    SellerDeck

Comment

Hi Bruce,

Thanks for getting back to me. Attached is my Act_ContactUs template as a text file - is this format ok?

Michael
      Attached Files

Comment

That looks fine too. I will get someone else to test this to see if it is ok for them too.

Kind regards,
        Bruce King
        SellerDeck

Comment

Working...
        X