X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

“Excessive Payment Received”

Can anyone help/advise?

Scenario:
    We had an order from a customer for 2 different items to be shipped to Switzerland; he paid in full for the goods and for shipping.

One of the items was on back order – he did not want to wait (1 week) for the item to come in to stock, so he cancelled PART of his order (the back ordered item), of course we refunded him for the item he did not take.

We carried out the refund the usual way with Protx and the customer is happy.

We completed the actinic admin for the order: shipped the item, cancelled the other item, printed out the packing list and invoice and then physically packed and shipped the order.

Now we are left with this order still showing in the “Pending” window of our actinic order system and in the payment column it says “Excessive Payment Received”.

I have tried making adjustments and have read the manuals (UG & AUG), I’m sure it must be something simple, but I can’t get the order to show as completed and move out of the “Pending” window.

Can anyone tell me exactly what to do to complete this order?

T.I.A for all help and advice

Regards
    Kerri

You need to make a refund in Actinic. Open the order and go to the payment tab, click view payments and click new payment and Actinic will create a refund payment for you for the correct amount. Click on Ok to save the payment and close the order and it should then complete.

Regards
    Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
    Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
    A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
    Product Mash for Sellerdeck
    Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
    Multichannel order processing
    Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

We find that this haapens quite often and usually for a penny.

Mike
      www.thefreemason.com - the internet portal for freemasonry

Comment

If it just a penny then it is more than likely a problem with rounding during currency conversions.

Regards,
        Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
        Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
        A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
        Product Mash for Sellerdeck
        Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
        Multichannel order processing
        Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

Arh great this just solved my problem, you might want to chance the bit about putting a -£ in front as it says here http://knowledge.actinic.com/users/k...12.html#aCD199

Regards,

Neo_ad
          Stewart Anderson AKA Neo_ad

Comment

Working...
          X