Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quickbooks and multiple sites

Hi all,
    I've two sites running with a third about to go live. Two are retail based, and the third will be a wholesale site with login. I am currently using one bank account and set of accounts for all three sites, and have just purchased quickbooks (which I've yet to set up) for the main business.
    Can anyone tell me if it's possible to link more than one site simultaneously via Actinic Link into Quickbooks, or will I need to split the sites effectively into different businesses and use separate software for each?
    I suspect I'll be asking my accountant on Monday also!
    Thanks in advance for your help.
    Ben
    Ben
    http://www.fairygoodies.co.uk

You can, it is a little tricky though because the Actinic quickbooks link doesn't allow you to specify a sitename as a command line parameter, so you would have to go into the quickbooks link and change the current site manually when you change the Actinic site

We have also provided a way to automate this using our One Stop Automation program you can find instructions on how to do this in the Mole End forums .. this is the link :

http://www.mole-end.biz/ME_Forums/to...p?TOPIC_ID=140

you could probably quite easily adapt this to work with batch files.

Regards,
    Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
    Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
    A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
    Product Mash for Sellerdeck
    Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
    Multichannel order processing
    Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

Working...
    X