Help needed with the taxing system

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Help needed with the taxing system

I have searched and searched but have been unable to find out how to include taxes to the prices, so that the prices that I enter to the program would already include the tax. For an example:
    I want to sell a Marui M4A1 airsoft -gun for the price of 355 € (EUR), so that the 22% VAT we have is included. And in the reciept our customers would get separately the VAT-free price, the amount of the VAT and the total price, so that I wouldn't have to calculate every price manually with a calculator (it's a big pita to do that and the prices would still have a few random cents). I think this an extremely basic function, and maybe because it's so basic that it isn't even included in the manual and I'm just too stupid to find it or something... Anyways, I would be grateful if you could give me a solution to this problem. I though that maybe I could make a new price schedule that would divide all prices by 1.22, but how could I include all customers in it?

It sounds as if tax is disabled on your system. Go to view/business settings and choose the tax tab, enter you tax setting here and the tax will be added to the products. Everything will then work as you wish it to.

Regards
    Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
    Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
    A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
    Product Mash for Sellerdeck
    Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
    Multichannel order processing
    Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

No, no, that's not at all what I meant. I have the VAT tax set on at 22.000 per sent now, if I enter the price for a prduct to 100€ (EUR), it will cost people 122€ to buy it. That is NOT what I want, what I want is that if I enter the price as 100€, it will cost people 100€, as in that they will pay 82 € for the product and 18€ for the VAT, and it will display separately on their reciept.

SO: I want to be able to set prices to the databases _with_ VAT, not without it!

Sorry if it didn't come out clearly.

Comment

You can't do that with Actinic, the best way to achieve this kind of pricing is to enter the prices into a spreadsheet or something similar, use a calculation to deduct the VAT from the actual price and then import those prices into Actinic.

Regards,
        Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
        Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
        A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
        Product Mash for Sellerdeck
        Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
        Multichannel order processing
        Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

Working...
        X