Uploading Custom Home Page

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Uploading Custom Home Page

I know their is a way for a custom page to be uploaded as my index.html. I have done that, but now how do I keep that page
    when I re upload actinic each time? I don't want it to overwrite with my brochure page each time.

Presumably you want your brochure pages as well at some point. So why don't you change the name of your brochure page.

If you don't want them, delete them (you have delete the fragments and children first and the top level page last). The main catalog page is also index.html, but you can change this if it is causing you a problem in design options/site defaults at the top.

Regards
    Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
    Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
    A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
    Product Mash for Sellerdeck
    Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
    Multichannel order processing
    Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

Working...
    X