Is it a good ideal to put my ebay feedback information on my own website

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is it a good ideal to put my ebay feedback information on my own website

I have been selling on ebay for a while and get a good feedback from buyers. Now I am building up my own website. To give potential customers’ some credibility, I am thinking about put a link to my ebay feedback. The only problem I can think about is the potential customers can find out my ebay price, which is true market price and a bit lower than the price in my own website. Will this put customers off?
    Regards
    JohnW

Why not use an image of your feedback panel if you wish to show this?

It is always an area of contention but IMHO why would you want to link back to a market place full of competition?

I know exactly where you are coming from, but building trust on a website is one of the hardest (and most vital) aspects of trading online.

Good luck
    Regards
    Affordable solutions for busy professionals.
    Website Maintenance | UK Web Hosting

Comment

It might be a good idea to copy the eBay feedback and just present it on your site as testemonials. This will give your customers honest feedback that you've received without letting them know about your sister store on eBay.

Comment

Thanks for your replies. I am going to snapshot an image of my feedback page with Item number deleted.

Comment

Working...
        X