Same product in two product groups

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Same product in two product groups

We ahev set up version 7.5 so that all our products are in one product group to give a 10% discount when a coupon code is entered. Howevere, we have another promotion that we want to run AS WELL (eg buy two, get one free). But I cannot seem to create another product group, because it tells me that all the products are in the first group.
    Is it possible to do what I want???

thanks
    Harry
    Harry Ganz
    harry@garden.co.uk

Harry,

You will find an example of this on the 'Cart Contents' tab of 'Discount and Surcharge Settings', you should be able to set up this additional discount using the same product group.

Kind regards,
    Bruce King
    SellerDeck

Comment

Originally posted by Bruce
      Harry,

You will find an example of this on the 'Cart Contents' tab of 'Discount and Surcharge Settings', you should be able to set up this additional discount using the same product group.

Kind regards,
      It is only some of the products from the first product group, that I want to use in the 2nd product group. Actinic does not seem to be able to handle that.
      Harry Ganz
      harry@garden.co.uk

Comment

Unfortunately a product that only be in a single product group.

Regards,
        Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
        Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
        A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
        Product Mash for Sellerdeck
        Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
        Multichannel order processing
        Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

Mine's a v8 question but it follows on from the above...

So am I right in deducing that, as a product can only be in a single product group, that it would not be possible to have the following offer running:

- All orders over £30 (product group = "All Products") receive free 'Product A' (product group = "Product A")

... because setting up product group "Product A" removes the product from the "All Products" group! Meaning that anyone buying £30-worth of Product A isn't eligible for the offer (I think).

If the above is correct, am I effectively unable to combine an "All Products" offer with any other product-based offer - e.g. 3 for 2 - due to Actinic's inability to have a product in more than one group?

Or am I missing something?

Rob T
          www.monpetitmagasin.com

Comment

Rob - I think you have hit the nail on the head. Product 'A' cannot be in the 'All Products' group. Sorry about that.

Comment

Working...
            X