Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Invoices with peel off address labels

Invoices with peel off address labels

Many mail order firms send and invoice with the goods that have had a label portion where they have peeled of the delivery address, does anyone know if there's a A4 sheet available such as this that will fit into the Actinic template?

Cheers

http://www.integratedlabels.co.uk/

Comment

Invoice template adjustment?

Hi Jo, thanks for your reply

I ordered a box of labels but the address doesn't come out on the label where it should? I've attached a jpeg (from intergratedlabels website) of where the label peels off but I can't get the invoice to print the delivery address in that space?!

Please help?!

Cheers
      Attached Files

Comment

Many thanks Jo

Comment

Hi Steve,

You need to install the free Actinic report template, you can download this from our website (Mole End and www.integratedlabels.co.uk are part of the same company). You will find a login username and password on your order shipped email.

If you upgrade to V8, the reports are included in the main product, and you just have to enable labels in business settings to use them.

Regards,
          Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
          Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
          A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
          Product Mash for Sellerdeck
          Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
          Multichannel order processing
          Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

Working...
          X