Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Buttons Misshaped....

Dear All,

I am having a problem with the fields and buttons being misshaped and all being extra wide !

Please can someone have a look at .....

http://www.pet-tag.org/acatalog/Dog_...__Chrome_.html

I believe the problem is being caused by Normans Mod to add extra information prompts to the products.

I have posted a query to norman on his website/forum but have had no reply as yet. This is really the only thing holding up the completion of the website.

Has anyone any ideas what to look at or where to look ? It is really strange and stumping me a bit.

I know you will probably say "You need to contact Norman as it is his mod..." but I thought someone out there may have had the same problem already and remember what they did to resolve it.

Thanks

Giles

Have a look in Act_CartButtonImage.html as there are width and height sizes specified there ... either delete or set back to the correct size

Bikster
    SellerDeck Designs and Responsive Themes

Comment

Thanks

Thanks for your advice.

I will have a look at that when I get back to my pc.

Any other ideas if it is not caused by this ? (although I suspect it is !!)

Comment

one step at a time, lets eliminate the most probable before looking for less likelies

Comment

Cart Button HTML Page

Hi All,

The Act_CartButtonImage.html just refers to the NETQUOTEVARS for its Image Wdith and Height Etc... i.e.

<!-- CartButtonImage HTML begin -->
          <!-- This template is used for the add to cart button image. -->
          <P><INPUT TYPE="IMAGE" SRC="NETQUOTEVAR:BUTTONIMG" NAME="NETQUOTEVAR:BUTTONNAME"
          WIDTH="NETQUOTEVAR:IMAGEWIDTH" HEIGHT="NETQUOTEVAR:IMAGEHEIGHT" BORDER="0" ALT="NETQUOTEVAR:BUTTONLABEL"></P>

<!-- This template is used for the add to cart button image. -->
          <!-- CartButtonImage HTML end -->

Where do I find the Image Width & Height variables in Actinic, have looked high and low, or am i being thick !! (More probably !!)

Thanks

Giles

Comment

Originally posted by gtkeen
            Where do I find the Image Width & Height variables in Actinic
            You don't - these are read from the image itself .... as per my first post you can either remove the width / height completely or preferably check the dimensions of the image and hard code it into the template (doing away with the NETQUOTEVAR's)

Bikster
            SellerDeck Designs and Responsive Themes

Comment

Working...
            X