NAVBHOMELINK isn't pointing to home

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NAVBHOMELINK isn't pointing to home

I am using the NETQUOTEVAR links on my navigation buttons. All seem to work ok except for NETQUOTEVAR:NAVBHOMELINK.

This seems to resolve as "www.mydomain.com/acatalog", which just displays a directory listing of the acatalog directory in my browser, instead of "www.mydomain.com/acatalog/index.html".

Index.html is set as the "base page name" in design|options so why is it pointing to the wrong place? Or is it pointing to the right place but the browser/webserver should look for the index.html automatically?
    John

I thought "Home" pointed to the root, ie yourdomain.co.uk or have to set the home link to the catalog link instead, Design|options|Misc, home page link

set this to the full url inc index ie http://www.domain.co.uk/acatalog/index.html

Comment

Also worth checking the name of the 'Online Catalog' page in Actinic. This should also be index.html. The fact that you get a directory listing suggests that that page is not called index.html

In Actinic you have two index pages (the brochure page which is stored in the root folder, and the shop entry page which is stored in /acatalog/).
      Bill
      www.egyptianwonders.co.uk
      Text directoryWorldwide Actinic(TM) shops
      BC Ness Solutions Support services, custom software
      Registered Microsoft™ Partner (ISV)
      VoIP UK: 0131 208 0605
      Located: Alexandria, EGYPT

Comment

Working...
      X