Quantity based pricing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quantity based pricing

When I am trying to set up a quantity-based pricing arrangement on the prices tab of my product, the price cell is grayed out and I can't change it.

What might be wrong?

Thanks!

Christy

You cannot enter the price until

a) You uncheck generated for a price schedule price
    b) You enter a minimum quantity for a price break on the retail price schedule.

There is a little bug in V5 whereby after entering the quantity it forgets to let you change the price, so you have to save the price break by closing the dialog with OK and then go back in to enter the price.

Regards,
    Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
    Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
    A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
    Product Mash for Sellerdeck
    Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
    Multichannel order processing
    Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

Quantity Pricing

Please can someone tell me how I set up quantity based pricing? I assume it requires Actinic Business but I can't figure out how to set it up.

Comment

I think that it is available for catalog as well.

Open up your product details and click on the 'Advanced' button to make display the advanced tabs at the bottom of the dialog (these may be there already). The click on the prices tab to display the pricing details.

Add a new pricing record and enter a minimum quantity then enter the new price details for that quantity. Do this for each price break that you have.

Regards,
        Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud

A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
        Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
        Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

This feature is only for Actinic Business I'm afraid. Actinic Catalog does not have a 'Prices' tab.

Comment

Sorry briars. I should have checked.

Regards,

Comment

Working...
            X