Epos/stock Control Sytems

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Epos/stock Control Sytems

Does anybody know of an EPOS/stock control system that is compatible with Actinic V6? If so please let me know. Thank you.

Top 2 Toe. See www.top2toe.com - this can completely generate the Actinic site from the data held in the T2T system. You manage everything within T2T so there's no duplication of effort.

It does this via an go-between program (Norcat) that I wrote that extracts all the data needed for an Actinic site from the T2T data. This program also add features to Actinic that they havn't got round to yet.

There's no need to interface with Actinic other than via pressing the import button (to bring in yout T2T data) followed by the Update site button. And of course to download orders.

See www.snowlines.co.uk and www.edge2edge.co.uk for example sites using T2T and Actinic. Snowlines has the most comprehensive site so you'll see all the features possible there.

Norman
    Norman - www.drillpine.biz
    Edinburgh, U K / Bitez, Turkey

Comment

Thank you very much for this info, it is much appreciated.

Comment

I forgot to mention that Snowlines is mentioned in one of Actinic's Case Studies. See http://www.actinic.co.uk/examples/cs_snowlines.htm for more.

Norman
        Norman - www.drillpine.biz
        Edinburgh, U K / Bitez, Turkey

Comment

Working...
        X