Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A more personalised packing list

Hi,

We have just launched a new site for a client who has a delicatessen and is now offering some of the lines on the site. They are a very friendly company who want to build personal customer relations in order to encourage site loyalty. To this end they would like to produce a more personalised packing list/thank you note to go in with the despatched goods. Is there a way to alter the packing list template or indeed to produce a seperate customised note using some of the details from the packing list (eg name, salutation, order number etc)? This would be especially useful if the products were being purchased as a gift and sent to someone other than the buyer eg "Dear Mrs. Bloggs, We are happy to send you this gift from Mr. Bloggs with the message blah blah blah........Please feel free to visit our website etc etc.....". I don't know if there is a way to set up a template to do this and automatically extract the relevant information from the order to populate it. Has anyone come across this before?

The site address is www.kitchengardenoban.co.uk. Would appreciate any feedback too!

Many thanks in advance,

Duncan

Hi Duncan,

You can personalise you Packing List, but that would require Crystal Reports v8.5. An easier solution would be to approach Jan @ www.mole-end.biz as she can do this for you for a fee.

Kind regards,
    Bruce King
    SellerDeck

Comment

Thanks Bruce,

I will pass this on to my client and put them in touch with Jan.

Cheers,

Duncan

Comment

Working...
      X