Speed query

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Speed query

Hi, I have recently noticed that when i try to move through the content tree having the page split in three with page preview taking up half the bottom section, it is suddenly taking ages to hop between sections and updating a price or image etc seems to take 5 times longer than it did before. I notice the message at the bottom says opening page file .... which relates to something else. The only new thing i have done recently was add the Geotrust certificate, coud this be affecting things ?

I thought this was because i have a lot of "old" images which i have just discovered i need to delete manually and have checked PC which has lots of space.

Any ideas ?

The refresh tends to grind to a halt as the database becomes bigger (more products) .. may be worth compacting the database to see if that resolves.

Most of the heavy duty users tend to disable the inline preview and prefer to view the page in an external browser as the time spent waiting for the window to refresh if wanting to simply change a few prices can become intolerable and it is not entirely necessary to see the changes live instantaneously

Bikster
    SellerDeck Designs and Responsive Themes

Comment

Working...
    X