Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Printing Recipient Phone number on Invoice

Hey all!!
    I was wondering if you could help me out! This question is for Version 7.03 Catalog. How does one get the recipient's phone number to print out on the Invoice and Packing slip. It prints out fine on the Data Entry report, but of course we don't want to use that as it also prints out credit card info.

Any help would be much appreciated!!

Annette
    Regards!
    Annette

It was removed in V7 at some point because some people like to fold the invoice and put it on of those plastic envelopes and use it as a mailing address.

I think that Actinic might be able to resolve this issue for you and suggest that you raise a suppport issue.

The delivery telephone number is a key part of the order, needed for couriers so having this removed is really inconvenient if you work from the printed reports rather than the application. It should really be an option in my opinion.

Regards,
    Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
    Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
    A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
    Product Mash for Sellerdeck
    Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
    Multichannel order processing
    Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

Jan,
      Thanks for the info. Yes you're correct the phone number is needed for UPS delivery here in the US.
      Regards!
      Annette

Comment

I agree, I think it should be an optional thing.
        I asked about this once before because it's a PITA having to refer back to the order within Actinic to retrieve the delivery phone number for the courier, isn't it?
        Tracey

Comment

Thanks to all, I sent a request to Actinic. I guess right now we'll look at the data sheet and hand write the recipient's phone number on the invoice and packing slip. I think it should be an option too.
          Thanks again for your help!
          Regards!
          Annette

Comment

You can also customise the invoice/packing list reports to include the phone number. You do, however, need a copy of crystal reports 8.5 (expensive) to do this or to ask someone like Jan to do it for you (not so expensive, but not free either).

Mike
            -----------------------------------------

First Tackle - Fly Fishing and Game Angling

-----------------------------------------

Comment

Thanks to all who responded!
              I contacted Actinic directly, and they sent me a new Invoice.rpt file to install and it worked beautifully!
              Thanks!!
              Regards!
              Annette

Comment

Working...
              X