Brochure Page Titles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Brochure Page Titles

I am trying to make my brochure pages reflect the behaviour of my store pages, which display the page title in the form: "MyCompany: Page Title". As far as I can see, the title tag code in both primary templates (Act_BrochurePrimary.html and Act_Primary.html) is the same:

<TITLE>NETQUOTEVAR:PAGETITLE</TITLE>

I can't work out how the store pages manage to insert my company name. Presumably if I could work this out, I could produce the same result in the brochure pages. My current solution is to create a custom variable and to place it between the title tags, as suggested by other threads:

<TITLE>CUSTOMVAR:MYCOMPANY NETQUOTEVAR:PAGETITLE</TITLE>

On the way to this solution I tried calling another variable:

<TITLE>NETQUOTEVAR:COMPANYNAME NETQUOTEVAR:PAGETITLE</TITLE>

but this didn't produce the expected results, with 'NETQUOTEVAR:COMPANYNAME' appearing in the title bar alongside the page title. Maybe the COMPANYNAME variable is not accessible by the brochure pages?

Was wondering whether there's a better solution. Thanks in advance for any offerings...

Phil,

Using a Customvar to display the My Company value is the way to go. That value is not accessible to the brochure pages normally.

Kind regards,
    Bruce King
    SellerDeck

Comment

Many thanks for your reassurance, Bruce. Just to say too how useful I'm finding the community and how uplifting it is to find so many people generous with their time and advice.
      Best wishes,
      Phil

Comment

Working...
      X