Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hiding sections from some customers

Hi,

I want to limit access to sections by customer group (price schedule). When a customer logs in, they should only see their section and corresponding section image. I have used the code below from the V7 Advanced Users Guide which works fine when section images are not included:

==========================================================Actinic:SHOWFORPRICESCHEDULE Schedules="2" HTML="<A
    HREF=NETQUOTEVAR:SECTIONLINK>NETQUOTEVAR:SECTIONNAME</
    A>"/>
    <!-- NETQUOTEVAR:SECTIONIMAGE NETQUOTEVAR:SECTIONTEXT -->
    NETQUOTEVAR:NEXT
    ==========================================================

If my sections have images, and I remove the <!-- -->all section images for all price schedules are shown. Does any one know what tags or additional code I can use here to get the intended result?

Cheers,

PC

Actinic V7 Developer

This work around will not work if you choose to display images. The article on the AUG strictly mentions that you create a new section link template with a very specific format.

Kind regards,
    Bruce King
    SellerDeck

Comment

Any ideas how I could get around this?

Cheers for your help,

Paul

Comment

I am afraid I do not know of a way to get around this. Have tried several things but the control over design is not integrated with the functionality of the scripts, hence we cannot control the appearance of the images only those of text links.

Kind regards,
        Bruce King
        SellerDeck

Comment

Working...
        X