Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Product Creation Automation - How?

]Hi There,

I manage a site for a portrait photographer..I need to be able to take a list of image file names and import these into actinic where products are created, one for each image. The product name is the same as the file name of the image (web site sells photographs).

Here's the structure:

Every image file name is unique and is used as a product name too.

No product description is required.

Each image can be purchased in one of two sizes (component choices).

I need to import hundreds of products, any ideas on how to save time here? I have looked at linking to an external file - will I need to create a database or could I do this all from Excel? Alternatively, are there any pre-built solutions which could help?

Cheers,

Paul

Use Flat file import, you can find details of the accepted formats for the files in the Actinic help.

Regards,
    Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
    Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
    A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
    Product Mash for Sellerdeck
    Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
    Multichannel order processing
    Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

Working...
    X