Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Formatting of product quantity field

Hi,

I've got a problem on my product page as I'm trying to layout my attributes in a neat row. I can get all the attributes nicely aligned apart from the quantity. Unfortunately Actinic seems to stick in the following code when NETQUOtevar:PRODUCTQUANTITY is expanded:

<SPAN CLASS="actrequiredcolor"><BR>Quantity:</SPAN>

It's that <BR> that does all the damage. Does anyone know where that comes from?

You can see what I mean at http://www.brightkidznew.safekidswal..._Products.html

and also while we're at it how do I stop the <SPAN CLASS="actrequiredcolor"> being generated?

Regards, Lance
    Lance

www.brightkidz.co.uk

"High visibility clothing and accessories for children and adults"

Look in the advanced user guide, page 133 -

"2220 <BR> Line break that is inserted just before the quantity, other info and dateselection fields on the product page."

That looks like the one, now go into design|text|goto|ID:2220 and that is your <BR>. Remember though it says before the quantity and other fields so if you take it out you may lose some <BR> elsewhere on the page - but you can always put them back in the template manually...

The other one is also in the guide, see 1971... be careful as again this is used in several places...
    John

Comment

Thanks John,

You are a star!

Lance
      Lance

www.brightkidz.co.uk

"High visibility clothing and accessories for children and adults"

Comment

Working...
      X