Extended Info Text

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Extended Info Text

Hi, on some of my product pages i have added a popup extended info page to hold some larger product images,

what i want to be able to do is automaticaly have the words "click for larger image" appear under the standard image on the product page,

the only problem is, i DONT want that text to appear when there is no popup page!

so does anybody know how i would get this to work

Thanks
    SCOOP
    www.incredibid.co.uk

That is how it normally works. Specify the text you want used as default in Design | Options.

Alter the product template to move the extended info link under the image.

If there is extended info, the link appears - if there is not - it does not appear.
    Bill
    www.egyptianwonders.co.uk
    Text directoryWorldwide Actinic(TM) shops
    BC Ness Solutions Support services, custom software
    Registered Microsoft™ Partner (ISV)
    VoIP UK: 0131 208 0605
    Located: Alexandria, EGYPT

Comment

Bills way will work. You just have to remember to click the Text Link option as well as the usual Clicking Product Image.

You could also try this to automate the text under the image without any template tinkering or setting extra checkboxes.

Design / Text / Goto / Phase -1, ID 1192 contains the </A> tag that's used on the clicking product image link. You could change this to

</a><br>click for larger image

or

<br>click for larger image</a>

which will also make the text itself clickable

and see what happens. I don't know if this prompt is used for other page items. You'll have to look and see.
      Norman - www.drillpine.biz
      Edinburgh, U K / Bitez, Turkey

Comment

Working...
      X