Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Strange problem importing snapshot

HI

I have installed V6 Catalog on to a new machine, downloaded the latest patch and have tried to import a snapshot from old mahine.

At the box which says 'Importing a site | Please select the file which contains the site to be imported' I select 'Browse' it then opens a second box, where I select the file to be uploaded.

Once I find the file I click on it to highlight it, I then click on open and it just opens the files in the second box. The first box (Importing a site), where the snapshot file should be selected remains blank.

I am not able to select 'next' because there is no file in it. The menu and files cannot, it seems, be selcted into the 'importing a site' box.

Can someone please help as I have been at this for about 3 days and am moving into a new premises tomorrow!

Thanks, Trevor

Trevor,

Why dont you copy the path to the file and then paste it in the area that asks for 'Please select the file which contains the site to be imported', this will then allow you to click 'Next' and proceed.

Kind regards,
    Bruce King
    SellerDeck

Comment

Working...
    X