Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

500 internal server error - please help!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

500 internal server error - please help!

Hi, could anyone help me here, I dont know why my left hand side menu 'store sections' don't work, there is a '500 internal server error ' my other links seem to work but not those.

the site is speed4u

I recently had to re-install actinic on my computer, but as far as i know that went ok. I have been trying to change the layout, by copying and pasting sections where i wanted them, but then had to delete them as the links were wrong as they said 'copy_of_page_name.html' and those links didn't work, so then I imported the site from around a week ago (which I think worked back then) and tried to upload that, now the problem is that the 'store sections' dont work
    I have tried a site refresh, but no change

hope there is enough info here, please help as I am not really sure whats going on, am not very good with actinic or techical speak so if someone could explain in simple terms i would be very grateful?!!!

Thanks in advance
    www.speed4u.co.uk for Top Quality High Speed Flash Cards, USB Pen Drives and Hard Drives

I tried a few and they all worked fine for me.

Comment

Hmm... I did advanced network test and it seems ok now.... (argh I hate mondays!!)
      thanks anyway!
      www.speed4u.co.uk for Top Quality High Speed Flash Cards, USB Pen Drives and Hard Drives

Comment

Works fine for me. Do you still have a problem?

Mike

Edit: Seems to have fixed itself while I was taking a look.
        -----------------------------------------

First Tackle - Fly Fishing and Game Angling

-----------------------------------------

Comment

thanks for checking, I think its ok now!!

Comment

Working...
          X