changing the index page

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

changing the index page

hi there i am trying to create three boxes next to each other, with images that link to products.html, the login / register page, and the info.html page. (T&C's)

http://d256639.micro59.micromarteuro...log/index.html

here is a link to the page in question.

i would like each box next to each other, the products one works fine as there is a products section, however there is not an actual login and T&C's page, so i have created them and thought i could just open the html file and change the links manually, is this correct?

Also thehow do i change the section layout from twoo boxes per line to three? Should i do this by editing the .html file?

reagards

first of all, i suggest going to some tutorials on css.

here i'm going to use a css example.

using notepad, put this text in it:

<div style="float: left" class="myblock">NETQUOTEVAR:FRAGMENTANCHOR
    NETQUOTEVAR:BROCHURE_IMAGE</div>

now save it as something like:

act_frontpageblock.html

in your site1 folder.

make a new fragment, in your front page, and use this new file, as your template. set your links as required. click on image to link and all that stuff.

not tested so let me know if it works.

nb: i also included a class css selector, so you can style and pad out the div using stylesheets.

Comment

postage costs.

Hi there is there a way of charging different items at different amounts based on the quantity?

Comment

wtf? lol, i suggest you start a different thread!

what you're looking for, is a component and attribute set, with multiple combinations, with different prices for eash combination.

Comment

sorry i thought i had started another one.
          doh!

i will have to get back to on the original post as something else has gone wrong.

Comment

Working...
          X