Too many hard breaks/excess lines

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Too many hard breaks/excess lines

Hi! Finally got our catalog up and running again and I'm wondering how to rid myself of some hard breaks I have.

For example, I want to get rid of the line in between "[POLICE] Rainwear & accessories" and "Click here for longer length (40"+) coats & jackets, plus rain pants"

As well as the line between "Regular price $66.50" and "Our price starting at: $46.37 (Excluding: AL sales tax at 8%)"

Please visit:
    http://www.dutygearuniforms.com/~dut...olicerain.html

Which HTML ACT_ files should I be altering?

Thanks!

Christy

Break Lines

Hi there,

I believe removing or commenting out a variable that can be found within the Act_Productline.html template can do this.

If you go to Advance | Template manager | Sections tab and click on the 'Product line' button, then find the line NETQUOTEVAR:INCLUDE Act_ProductSeparator.html which should be at the beginning of the template and replace with
    <!-- NETQUOTEVAR:INCLUDE Act_ProductSeparator.html -->

Save the file and preview the changes.

Hope this helps
    Thank You
    Menar Khan

Comment

Menar,

I want to keep my product seperators, only I wish reduce the amount of blank line space in specific areas of the product description as listed above.

I know it's probably only a matter of finding a <P> or <BR> somewhere in an HTML file, but I don't know where to look.

Thanks!

Christy

Comment

Hi there,

Please look in the Product line template, If you go to Advance | Template manager | Sections tab and click on the 'Product line' button, then remove the <br> and <p> tags from that template.
        Thank You
        Menar Khan

Comment

Thanks!

I've found the <BR> tag for the area in the product price that I wanted to elminate, but not yet for the area between "[POLICE] Rainwear & accessories" and "Click here for longer length (40"+) coats & jackets, plus rain pants"

I will continue searching. Thanks again for your help.

Comment

Working...
          X