MDAC problems

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MDAC problems

Currently installing V7.5 MU on a new network that is running MDAC8 SP1.

Now getting error messages from Actinic saying that the MDAC is inappropriate - with links to Microsoft suggesting I download the latest version of MDAC.

Since I'm already running the latest MDAC, I'm confused as to why Actinic can't run.

I have done a full re-install of Actinic but still no luck.

Any suggestions?

Jim
    www.tutor2u.net

Smarta Marketing Firm of the Year 2011

tutor2u on Facebook

tutor2u on Twitter

Hi there,

What Operating System are you using?
    Cheers,
    Suresh Babu G

Comment

Windows XP Pro
      www.tutor2u.net

Smarta Marketing Firm of the Year 2011

tutor2u on Facebook

tutor2u on Twitter

Comment

Can you open your Actinic database on your remote machines, if not then you might not have the correct permissions on your shared drives, and then the MDAC messages are telling you that you can't access the database.

If you can open it, it is something else, when do you get the message and what is the text (use CTRL-C in the error message box to copy the text).

Can you access it with One Stop Order Processing?

Regards,

Jan
        Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
        Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
        A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
        Product Mash for Sellerdeck
        Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
        Multichannel order processing
        Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

Working...
        X