Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Please help Actinic will not allow Business Setting changes

Hi All

this is an odd one. I want to change the address in Business setting to a new one and I am getting an error.

As soon as I apply changes under the Company/Contact tab I get the following error:

Catalog
    String data, right truncated

Then pressing ok I get this error:

Catalog
    Invalid cursor position; no keyset defined

then pressing okay and the business setting menus closes. Nothing is saved.

I have tried repairing the Catalog but that didn't work, I then un-installed and re-installed Actinic and applied the latest patch. The settings can be change in the default site1 folder, but as soon as I copy in my original site one that has my website/shop I get the errors all over again.

It must be something in my site1 folder but I don't know what - can anyone help please?

Jordy

Jordy,

Are you trying to put in a particularly long name?

Invalid cursor position; no keyset defined
    This is a database error. Maybe someone from Actinic can help here?

Alan Compton
    www.greenknightgames.co.uk
    Great board games and cards games you won't find in the High Street

Comment

Maybe someone from Actinic can help here?
      Not from that description. I think someone needs to take a look at your database Jordy. Could I ask you to register an email support query at http://www.actinic.co.uk/support/register.htm and take up this issue with a support technician?

Comment

All ready done fellas

It's very odd. I think you are right, it must be something in the database. The thing is, it's just, like, happened. I could understand it if we had done something recently but we haven't, it's just been up and running for ages without any interaction until now.

I'll let you know what I find out when Actinic get in touch.

Cheers Guys

Jordy

Comment

Working...
        X