Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Email copies of orders to..

Hi,

I am running my new site with a partner who is receiving copies of customers orders so he can start printing them.

View | Bus. Settings | Send Receipt Email Copies To:

Is it possible to put 2 addresses in this field.

Also, it seems that yesterday my partner did not receive an email even though I received an order? I do know this worked OK because the day previously he received 2.

Cheers

Brian
    Organic Image - Award-winning Airbrush Kustom Art & Airbrush Classes

Hi Brian

Yes, it's possible to send copies of the customer's email receipt to more than one address - the separator is a single space.

Ben
    Ben Popplestone
    Ecommerce website software

Comment

Thank you Ben

Brian
      Organic Image - Award-winning Airbrush Kustom Art & Airbrush Classes

Comment

Hi ya

Instead of sending to two email receipts why dont you set up a group mail address ?

Re the non delivered email -- the customer needs to return to your site for the "receipt" to be generated. You will still get the order confirmation from the PSP but not the details from Actinic.
        sigpic
        Building:- Glen Gilchrist
        Building:- Glen Gilchrist personal site

Comment

There have been a few cases of missing emails reported on this forum just lately and it sometimes seems to be down to hosting problems. Hopefully this will just be teething problems but if not you can use my Order Processing Mole along with the my Email Reports Batch Processor to send an invoice or packing list to a third paty. Both apps have a 30 day free trial if you want to give them a whirl.

More details and the free trial downloads are available at www.mole-end.biz/catalog/downloads.html.

Cheers,
          Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
          Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
          A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
          Product Mash for Sellerdeck
          Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
          Multichannel order processing
          Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

Working...
          X