Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Changing Text that is displayed in invoices

Hi,

Modifying text in the Design Options | Text tabs (Phase - 1 ID 1947) It is possible to change the word FAX into 'Uploaded Images' which is what I have done for my site - but, is it actually possible to change the word FAX which then appears on invoices etc?

It looks a bit silly to have the word Fax: 'Uploaded_image.jpg' on the customers order/receipt.

Thanks

Brian
    Organic Image - Award-winning Airbrush Kustom Art & Airbrush Classes

Hi Brian

If you would like to change FAX in the invoices, then you will need a copy of Crystal Report.

I'm afraid this cannot be done in Actinic at the moment.

Kind Regards
    Nadeem Rasool
    SellerDeck Development

Comment

Poo!

Thanks Nadeem

Brian

Comment

Brian

I have sent you an email

Kind Regards
        Nadeem R
        Nadeem Rasool
        SellerDeck Development

Comment

Originally posted by Nadeem
          Hi Brian

If you would like to change FAX in the invoices, then you will need a copy of Crystal Report.

I'm afraid this cannot be done in Actinic at the moment.
          Actually you can do this in Actinic, you can change the text in the reports in the same way that you can change the text on the web site. If you take a look at design/text there are tabs for the reports, the invoice is on the Order Processing Reports tab and Fax: is a little way down the list. There will be more than one entry for fax because it is on the company details, the invoice address and the delivery address so make sure that you don't miss it.
          [PS: I was the poor old programmer that had to go though all of the reports and make several thousand pieces of text replacable so this particular feature in Actinic is burned into my memory for ever ;-)]

Regards,
          Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
          Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
          A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
          Product Mash for Sellerdeck
          Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
          Multichannel order processing
          Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

Hi Jan

Thanks for the response. The one which will help Brian is; if he goes to

"Design | Text"

Click on the Go to Button Button, and type in

Phase -1
            ID: 796

Sorry about that Brian

Many thanks Jan

Kind Regards
            Nadeem Rasool
            SellerDeck Development

Comment

Thanks Jan & Nadeem

Brian

Comment

Working...
              X