Moving Actinic to a new laptop?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Moving Actinic to a new laptop?

We have Actinic installed on two laptops, I use one at home to update the site and there is one in the shop for downloading the orders.

We are having massive problems with the shop laptop and I'm thinking of moving Actinic onto a new laptop as I think the old one has had it.

We had Actinic installed originally by a 3rd party company who we don't have many dealings with anymore. How do I go about reinstalling it on the new laptop? We don't have any disks? Should we have been provided with some?

Yes - you should have received the disks. Assuming you have a registered copy you can download the versions from the actinic website (you may need to register first) .. download the same patch version and then install to the new machine (with your license number) ... then simply import your latest snapshot.

Bikster
    SellerDeck Designs and Responsive Themes

Comment

Originally posted by jont
      Yes - you should have received the disks. Assuming you have a registered copy you can download the versions from the actinic website (you may need to register first) .. download the same patch version and then install to the new machine (with your license number) ... then simply import your latest snapshot.

Thanks, I will see if I can do that.

Comment

Working...
      X