Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Order Processing

Hello,

When order processing what's the best way to move an order to the 'complete' page once the data entry reports are completed? Can this be done automatically once we print the reports?

Originally I changed the business settings to override order processing but sometimes we need to change an order that is complete to move them back to pending if we find an item is out of stock. When you over-ride order processing you can't then unship and item.

I also tried selecting the order and making sure we put 'payment received' but this didnt move it to complete either.

Does anyone know how to do this? I imagine it's fairly simple.
    Cheers
    Stuart

For an order to move to 'completed':

1. Full payment must be received.
    2. All items must be shipped.
    3. Invoice must be printed.(can print to a pdf printer to save paper)

You can shortcut this by right clicking and exporting the order.

Mike
    -----------------------------------------

First Tackle - Fly Fishing and Game Angling

Comment

Is there any way we can get around the printing of invoices? They don't actually use or need the invoices and consider this to be a waste of paper.

The printing of the reports is fine as these are printed each time and order comes in.

I tried the printing to a PDF option but I couldn't see how to do this. Ideally I'd just like a two-step system to set orders as complete. (i.e. print the data reports and mark the order as payment received - can this be done?)

Thanks for your help
      Cheers
      Stuart

Comment

You need to install a pdf printer such as cutepdf that you can get for free here: http://www.cutepdf.com/

Mike

First Tackle - Fly Fishing and Game Angling

Comment

If I download Cute PDF how do I make sure my printer prints the data entry reports but prints invoices to PDF? Is there a way to make sure we don't have to set this manually each time?
          Cheers
          Stuart

Comment

I am told that this works:

At the bottom of the 'Orders' tab, select the 'RePrint Invoices' button and select 'Standard Invoices'. Select the 'Printer Setup' button on the window that appears and set it to the desired printer.

You set up the Data Entry report separately using the same method.

Comment

Working...
            X