Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

when user logged in layout changes??

hi there i have two areas of concern,

1: i ahve selected for the user to login b4 entry to products. when a user does all the layout changes no pruduct picures appear and all the links go funny. I think the pages looses the actinis.css file. Does all this appear on a different set of templates???? If so should the images still apear?

2:is there a way for a user with an account to login without selecting to login before entry to the catalogue? that ways non-registered users are not hastled with the login page. I would like to have a login button on the side menu that allows the user to login. is this possible and if so what would the link on the button be.??

many thanks again for all the help that Actinic Community has provided.

would it be best that i remove the login button on the side menu?
    but then how would i allow different customers to view different prices?
    I hope that what i'm trying to achieve making sense

Comment

Steve - is it possible to give a link for us to look at? - I'm having trouble visualising your issues.
      would like to have a login button on the side menu that allows the user to login.
      would it be best that i remove the login button on the side menu?
      These two statements would appear to conflict. Could you clarify please? Again, a URL would really help.

Often, problems with images disappearing after logging in are down to this line:
      Code:
      <Actinic:BASEHREF VALUE="NETQUOTEVAR:BASEHREF"/>
      missing from Act_Primary.html. It should be just underneath the <title></title> tag.

Comment

Working...
      X