Keeping the actinic tree closed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Keeping the actinic tree closed

Sorry peeps as I'm sure this has been answered already - but I can't see the woods for the tree right now

Each time I open actinic, it has all kinds of sections and sub-sections open. No matter how I leave it on closing, it opens in a mess. Being a big website, this makes one's head hurt more than normal.

I'm sure I've fixed this in the past, but can't find the thread despite searching for everything I can think off.

For a very short time, it behaved itself nicely (hence I know I must have done something to fix it). Can anybody point me in the right direction - and this time I'll put the solution in "the safe place" - promise!!

See if http://community.actinic.com/showpos...3&postcount=14 helps. Hope it does.

Comment

Mines just recently adapted a habit of opening with the order list `upside down*` lol. Must be the weather.

*The texts not actually upside down, just the old orders are at the bottom of the list instead of the top. Just so you know. Saves the old `turn the monitor round 180 degrees` trick.
      Football Heaven

For all kinds of football souvenirs and memorabilia.

Comment

There must be a gag in there about Aussie Rules Football ... but I will leave it alone

Bikster
        SellerDeck Designs and Responsive Themes

Comment

Working...
        X