Maestro Payments

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Maestro Payments

A couple of our customers have said that they couldn't get their maestro cards to be accepted - anyone else had any problems with maestro?

Dave

Some maestro cards have valid FROM dates, some have issue numbers, you need to make sure you have card options for both types or you may run into problems

SCOOP
    www.incredibid.co.uk

Comment

My set up has Switch/Maestro with:

Issue ticked
      CW2 ticked
      Start date Ticked

Dave

Comment

I seperated mine out to with and without start dates to make life easier for the buyers .. although some will still choose the wrong one and we have tomake contact for the start date. Some RBS cards can break the rules

Bikster
        SellerDeck Designs and Responsive Themes

Comment

We have also separated out switch/maestro cards to those requiring a start date and those requiring an issue number.

It still never ceases to amaze that customers with a start date will pick the card option with issue number - they try to proceed then get an error message saying they have failed to input an issue number so just make one up (we then have to call them for the start date) - it doesn't seem to register that maybe they've picked the wrong card type to start with!

You'll never train all of the people all of the time no matter what you do ......

Comment

Working...
          X