Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Terms and Conditions reverting back to actinic standard terms

Hi

I have a client who's actinic catalog has recently started reseting the terms and conditions which they have put in back to the original actinic terms and conditions.

They are receiving no error messages when uploading and nothing else seems to be happening when they have this problem, if anyone can shed any light on this please let me know as I'm very very lost off with it now

andrew.
    Hope is a good thing, Not a bad thing, Maybe the best of things.

Is the resetting happening at the program level or on the website?

Bikster
    SellerDeck Designs and Responsive Themes

Comment

Both, when my client goes on the website it has the original terms and conds and when they go into actinic it also has the original terms and conds which actinic uses when it is first installed.
      Hope is a good thing, Not a bad thing, Maybe the best of things.

Comment

The only thing I can think if is that the customer is trying to edit the text in the HTML preview pages rather than trying to edit the values in 'Business Settings | Terms and Conditions'. I've never heard of this happening before, so I have trouble thinking that it's a problem with the application.

However, if you establish the customer is definitely editing the text in 'Business Settings | Terms and Conditions' then you should maybe get a snapshot from the customer and test it yourself.

Comment

Working...
        X