Currency Conversion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Currency Conversion

I'm looking into setting up 2 new sites - One of the US market and the other Europe.

I plan on taking a snapshot of my existing site and UK pricing.

Are there any software utilities available that can automatically change £ sterling prices into US$ or Euros using the current Exchange rate.

I would then like to hide the £ sterling prices on the site and only display the US$ or Euro. Obviously I will also need to process the orders in the same currency.

Is this possible to do ??
    Dom Watts
    sales@sexy2wear.co.uk
    Sexy 2 Wear Lingerie - WARNING contains adult images

I don't have this available off-the-shelf but will be writing a utility to do this fairly soon for one of my customers. Email me at jan@mole-end.biz if you are interested.

Regards,
    Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
    Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
    A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
    Product Mash for Sellerdeck
    Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
    Multichannel order processing
    Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

take a look at our site www.tiggypig.com we have a live currency converter on each product page.

Mark

Comment

How did you do that then?

Hey Mark

your tiggypig site looks great, especially the conversion line euro, US dollar other etc

How did you do the currency conversion under each product?

How did you do this? what's the code? do I have to edit a template or create my own one?

It would be really useful to put it on our web site, currently, we only have it in our checkout area. Customers ask what the prices are in USD all the time and I have been looking to find away to do a conversion for each product before they "add to cart". Looks like you've mastered it!

If you can spare the time, please could you advise me?
        Email: support@skatejunkie.co.uk

T.I.A for your advice.
        Kerri

Comment

Working...
        X