X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Problems with text wrapping

Please take a look at this page on my website:

http://www.thaisilkandsapphires.com/...shoexotic.html

For some reason the text and order information is justified too far right even though no images are oversized. The page shows an error linked to the page template but I can't see a problem in the code. The templates had been customised by the developer.

Secondly, you can see the developer had created files to show three currencies. I update Act_Productprice.html with the new exchange rates, which link to actiniccore.js. For some reason this ceased working a few weeks ago and I have no idea why!

Any help appreciated,

Carl

Originally posted by CarlBkk
    The templates had been customised by the developer
    You should really be contacting your developer not the forum - they should put it right for you and straightaway as the site is live

Bikster
    SellerDeck Designs and Responsive Themes

Comment

Where is the function GetAltPriceFromString?

Don't see it in the page code, and its not in either of the two linked javascript files.

The rates I see being used are 1.48387 and 1.87019 - are these your current rates? If not, then we need to find out where these rates are coming from.

You appear to be missing a <tr><td align="left"> just before the <FORM tag in this code
      Code:
      </TD></TR> <FORM METHOD=POST ACTION="http://
      Bill
      www.egyptianwonders.co.uk
      Text directoryWorldwide Actinic(TM) shops
      BC Ness Solutions Support services, custom software
      Registered Microsoft™ Partner (ISV)
      VoIP UK: 0131 208 0605
      Located: Alexandria, EGYPT

Comment

Hi Bill, thanks for your help. They are indeed the current rates I'm using (I recently updated Act_productprice file) but for some reason it's not bringing them in.

I used your alignment code but unfortunately no visible change to the page layout.

Like most users I try to sort issues out myself first, but I think I'll have to go back to the developer for these two. Let's hope he has a good memory!

Comment

I was wrong about the 'alignment code' - the problem becomes obvious in IE7 with the developers toolbar option "Outline - Table Cells" - see attached
          Attached Files
          Bill
          www.egyptianwonders.co.uk
          Text directoryWorldwide Actinic(TM) shops
          BC Ness Solutions Support services, custom software
          Registered Microsoft™ Partner (ISV)
          VoIP UK: 0131 208 0605
          Located: Alexandria, EGYPT

Comment

Secondly, you can see the developer had created files to show three currencies. I update Act_Productprice.html with the new exchange rates, which link to actiniccore.js. For some reason this ceased working a few weeks ago and I have no idea why!
            Somwtimes its worth getting decent documentation from your developer, both to aid you in the future to do your own troubleshooting and to help the developer to remember!

Comment

Working...
            X