X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Developer license

Hi
    we have V6 catalog and V7 developer.

On one machine we have been using catalog to run our main store and have developed a new store on another machine using v7 developer so not to get in the way of running the other site.

It has come to the time to put developer on the main machine and run both sites with developer as originally intended. We have installed developer on the main machine and upgraded the v6 catalog site - this has gone fine and this site works ok. So we now try to create new site within developer and import the the site from when we had developer on the other machine. Problem is that developer wont accept our key. By default it should have the key in the box when you license new site, but it is not there and wont accept it when we put it in manually.

Can any body offer any advice, or am I going to have to contact Actinic on Monday to sort this out.

Thanks

you aren't confusing your v6 keys and v7 keys are you?

once you have developer on your main machine with the v7 key you shouldn't need to type in another key

Comment

Hi
      Thanks for your reply.

Im using the correct key for v7 developer. When im in developer on my main machine and i try to license the new site it doesnt automatically put the key in. Where as on the machine we had originally installed v7 developer on, it does!!!!

Thanks

Comment

Working...
      X