Runtime Error!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Runtime Error!

We had a power failure yesterday when Actinic was open. Now we get an error message of

Runtime Error!

Program Catalog.exe

This application has requested the Runtime to terminate it in an unusal way.

Is this fixable or do I need to reinstall and repatch Actinic?

You probably need to repair your database - you can do this using access, ODBC configuration or my new Catalog Health Check program.

Regards,
    Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
    Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
    A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
    Product Mash for Sellerdeck
    Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
    Multichannel order processing
    Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

Hi Jan,

It doesn't seem to matter which of my sites I select (in ME1Stop) I always get the catalog error. I've tried opening the ActinicCatalog in Access, but it just reportsd that itsa different version.

Can you send me a trial licence for your Health Check progra?

Thanks

Comment

I've tried that repair utility, but that hasn't helped. If I launch Actinic against any of my sites I get the same error :-(

Comment

Try starting Catalog.exe from the command line with a named site.

The simple version would be

"C:\Program Files\Actinic v7\Catalog.exe" /s Site1

including the quotation marks exactly as shown.
          Bill
          www.egyptianwonders.co.uk
          Text directoryWorldwide Actinic(TM) shops
          BC Ness Solutions Support services, custom software
          Registered Microsoft™ Partner (ISV)
          VoIP UK: 0131 208 0605
          Located: Alexandria, EGYPT

Comment

Which site did you repair and are you trying to run up Actinic or OSOP?

Also which version of Actinic are you using?

Regards,
            Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud

A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
            Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
            Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

I'm almost embarassed to admit this, but a simple CHKDSK /F has fixed this!

Comment

Great news Gary, glad it wasn't my fault this time :-)

Regards

Comment

Working...
                X