Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cheque Sent seperately

Hi

In search of a way to enable people to order on the site but pay by cheque, I've enabled credit card details sent seperately (am I going in the right direction doing it that way?)

How do I then edit the receipt that is generated to make more sense to someone sending a cheque?

Thanks - Gerard

In the payments section, you can change the payment separately to include say (pay by cheque) etc, so you can adjust it to assist your customers decisions and understanding..

Comment

You can also edit the reciept template to include payment by cheque details.

Comment

Thanks for the replies!

You can also edit the reciept template to include payment by cheque details.
        I'm afraid I'm a bit lost with regards to this - I've found Act_Order04.html, but which bits needs changing from this? The page is full of NETQUOTEVARS, which has thrown me

(I'm guessing this is a generic receipt regardless of whether you paid by credit card or not so I don't want to mess it up!)

Comment

Act_Order04.html - This is NOT the receipt. Use the template manager to locate the template for you.

Comment

Act_Order04.html - This is NOT the receipt. Use the template manager to locate the template for you.
            I did, and that's what it came up with. ??

Comment

Sorry you are correct - I am starting to get V7 and V8 mixed up - DOOOOH.

If you open it in Dreamweaver it is a bit better looking.

Comment

I'm guessing this is a generic receipt regardless of whether you paid by credit card or not so I don't want to mess it up!
                Just make a copy of the original and play with it to make it read how you want. If you make a mistake just overwrite with the copy you made.

Comment

Working...
                X