changing existing site to new url

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

changing existing site to new url

hi. am currently updating my business and am changing name, url, etc but still selling the same things..
    want to transfer my website to a new url using the same site i have, but changing my business name, details, etc. will then get my old url to point to the new one.

can i do this using existing site i have on my computer?

I would check with Actinic as the licence is linked to the url.

Comment

mmm, thought that might be the case.
      can someone from actinic please confirm if the license is linked to url and if it is possible to transfer to another url??? thanks

Comment

You can upload it to a new URL - it's not a problem if it's for the same business.

Comment

hi. its the same business selling the same things but going under a complete name change.. wanted to change my business name and url. would be using my site on my computer as normal but under a new name and new url (uploading, etc).. the url my site is on at the moment would then be redirected to my new url.. just wanted to confirm i wont have any problems in doing this. are you sure this is ok??

Comment

it's not a problem if it's for the same business
            Interesting - what is Actinics definition of "Same Business"?

Comment

The key thing is that the copy of Actinic is not being sold by one person and bought by another.
              hi. am currently updating my business and am changing name, url, etc but still selling the same things..
              That's what the license does prevent.

Comment

Working...
              X