Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Edit 'Specific Info' in offline order

Hi,

We have customers who phone with a 'special' order which we process as an offline order, but when coming to choose the product the specific info and full description fields are un-editable. This means I can't input any relevant details for the special order eg any custom fitting

Is there a way around this?

Thanks
    Percentage Golf
    Booksand.info

Anyone know how to be able to edit these greyed out fields in the offline order process?

Thanks
    Percentage Golf
    Booksand.info

Comment

In order for the 'Other Info' field to be available during the 'Offline Order' process, you need to enable it for the 'Online Order' process - i.e. on the website. Is this a realistic option for you?

If not, you could always create the order and then use the 'Journal' field to add in the extra information for your records.

Comment

Thanks I understand how this works now, I do have 1 product which requests addition info and this product can be edited in the specific info box offline!
        Regards the journal I really need this for the customer - on the invoice in the product description.

Thanks for your reply
        Percentage Golf
        Booksand.info

Comment

The 'Special Delivery Instructions' field in the penultimate screen of the wizard will probably be the one to use then.

Comment

Working...
          X