Confirmation page

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Confirmation page

When you click 'add to cart' it brings up a confirmation page.

How would you go about adding an image of the product you just clicked on into this?

Also is it in fact possible to bypass this page and just have the item added to the basket?

Thanks

Your shopping mode must be set to quantity on confirmation page - change it to quantity on product. You will still be taken to the basket before returning to the site. To control the amount of time the basket is visible - change the bounce delay. A setting of 0 (zero) will stay on the basket page until the user chooses 'continue shopping' or 'checkout now' any other setting will be the number of seconds the basket page is visible.
    Bill
    www.egyptianwonders.co.uk
    Text directoryWorldwide Actinic(TM) shops
    BC Ness Solutions Support services, custom software
    Registered Microsoft™ Partner (ISV)
    VoIP UK: 0131 208 0605
    Located: Alexandria, EGYPT

Comment

Thanks

Though i've now tried setting it to both 'quantity on product' & 'quantity in shopping cart' and both times only the main products work not any 'duplicates' they come up with a general script error which says invalid order details.

Do these not work with duplicates?

Comment

Matthew - I'd have to ask, how did you create the duplicates?

Do you have a website address I can use to investigate directly?
        Bill

Comment

http://www.vgientertainment.com/acat...g/Blanche.html

The way I have it set up is so that the 'Extra info' is in fact the main version of the product, and so where you see the product on the 'main pages' is a duplicate.

Comment

Could not find any products set to quantity on product. Can you change that setting and reupload to the website?
            Bill

Comment

Originally posted by wjcampbe
              To control the amount of time the basket is visible - change the bounce delay. A setting of 0 (zero) will stay on the basket page until the user chooses 'continue shopping' or 'checkout now' any other setting will be the number of seconds the basket page is visible.
              Does anyone have an opinion as to which may be best?

Familiar with operating our own site, we reduced the delay to 4 seconds with a link 'Page returns in 4 seconds or click HERE'.

However it occurs to me that this could be annoying at times, the screen could disappear before one has finished reading it.
              Paul
              Flower-Stands.co.uk - the UK's largest online supplier of Fresh Flower Merchandising Stands

Using V10.2 with Norman's brilliantly simple TABBER.

Comment

wjcampbe, quantity on product doesn't look like its how i'd like the site to function.

http://www.vgientertainment.com/acat...g/Blanche.html

So I have now set the initial products you see (Blanche Plush, Leonard Plush etc...) to 'Quantity in Shopping cart' but now I get a:

A General Script Error Occurred
                --------------------------------------------------------------------------
                Error: Blanche Plush:
                Invalid order details
                --------------------------------------------------------------------------
                Press the Browser back button and try again or contact the site owner

It works though if you go to the 'More info' section which is in fact the main product which has been duplicated to form the 'front end'.

Comment

Fixed it.

Turns out it didnt like me bracketing out: (<!-- -->)

NETQUOTEVAR:CARTERRORXMLNETQUOTEVAR:PRODUCTQUANTITY

Thanks very much for taking the time to help

Comment

Working...
                  X