Creating A Link

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Creating A Link

How do I create a link from a product in one section to another in a different section?

Any help would be appreciated

www.doorhandlesuk.com

Is the product you want to link to at the top of the page or in a list further down on the page?

Comment

Thanks for the reply

I want to create a link from handles in my contemporary range to items in our accessories section if you can help it would be appreciated

Comment

Do you want to link to a product i.e. the 8th product in the accessories section or do you want to just have a link to the accessories section. If it is just a link to the accessories section it is very simple. On the "link" tab in your product details, you can include the link easily.

I have attached a screenshot so that you can see what i mean. Click image for larger version

Name:	linkexample.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	22.7 KB
ID:	541667.

This then looks like this on a browser.

If you want to link a specific place within a list, use the options below the one i have shown on the image.

Comment

Brilliant that thanks very much, would you mind If I PM'd you as I have a couple of other queeries that are probably so simple to an expert but not to a novice like myself?

Cheers

Comment

Feel free, although i am certainly not in the expert category, i will happily offer assistance if i can help.

Comment

Working...
            X