Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

certain products with certain discounts?!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

certain products with certain discounts?!

hi all,

really basic question but cant seem to get it working?

i have a offer where by every product in a certain section is able to get half price on a another load of products how ever i do not know where to start!!!

kind regards

alex

Hi Alex

If you have Actinic Business or Developer ,this should help you :

1. Go to View | Product Groups. Create a group (Group1) which contains the un-discounted products. Using the list on the right and the left arrow, assign the relevant products to this group.

2. Create a second group (Group2) and assign all those products to this group which will be available at half price.

3. Now click on the Discounts button at the bottom of the window.

4. In the new window that opens, go to the Cart Contents tab (this option is not available in Actinic Catalog) and click on New to create a discount. Making sure that "Enable" is checked, select Quantity in the Based On field and enter 1 in the Trigger box.

5. For Product Group, select Group1. In the Reward Type list, choose % off extra product and enter 50.00 as the Reward Amount.

6. Select the Group radio button and choose Group2.

Apply and OK. Now when customers order any item from Group1, a link will be displayed in the cart offering them a 50% discount on Group2 products. Following the link, they can then add those products to cart to claim the discount.

Hope this helps. Please let me know if you need further clarifications.
    Krithika Chandrasekar
    SellerDeck

sigpic

E-commerce software by SellerDeck

Comment

Working...
    X