Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Secret Key

Following on from my earlier post..

When setting up Worldpay the Installation ID is straightforward, but what is the 'secret field' key for and what do I enter into it (if anything)..

- currently I have gone for the test mode option and am unable to process payments thru' worldpay and was wondering if this 'secret key' field has anything to do with my problem..?

To utilise WorldPay in either test or live mode you need to have an account with WorldPay first of all.

i.e. the test mode is not a trial it is a means to test the solution that will not deduct payments from the cards concerned.

Hope this helps...

Comment

Thanks for the reply.

I have a worldpay a/c and am running in test mode, and have set up the company id in actinic, but I don't know what the 'secret key' field is below it..........

Still stuck I'm afraid..any ideas what it is?

Comment

Is the WorldPay account you have established for Actinic use or something like SelectJunior.

If you did not establish it for Actinic use, then give them a call and ask them to create an installation for Actinic use from which they provide you with your secret key.

All the best..

Comment

Cool thanks - much appreciated.

Comment

Working...
          X