need to change bounce page

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

need to change bounce page

Hi i need to change the bounce page, after a product has been added to the cart.( quickly shows a view cart page) i have tried to edit the value 5 - 0 or 1 in the mailform.pl but it does not seem to work, i'm guessing that the thread i have found is changing the bounce page of something else, which one should i be changing?

many thanks

i have tried to edit the value 5 - 0 or 1 in the mailform.pl
    that doesn't make sense..... mailform.pl is the form that sends contact form data to you.

What change do you want to make to the bounce page? In fact which bounce page are you asking about?

Comment

My appologies for being confusing,

after you have added a product to the basket a bounce page displays the item in cart view with added vat etc. this is the page that i wish to extend,

will i have to edit this in a .pl page in notepad or can it be done in actinic?

Comment

Designmenu, Options,shopdefaults, see box to change beside "Bounce page delay"

Personally I set this to zero.

This keeps the cart view on show until the customer clicks "continue shopping" or checkout. I feel Actinic sites are confusing when they display this page and then bounce you back to the product you just bought

Comment

Working...
        X