css editing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

css editing

Hi. I wanted to edit the css file for my template, but when I opened the css file all the variables (color, font etc) were written as for example:
    Code:
    color:NETQUOTEVAR:FGCOLORCSS;
    font-size:x-small;
    font-family:CUSTOMVAR:ACTCSSFONTFAMILY;
    I know that I could simply edite all the individual parts, but many of them are the same so I only want to edit them once. Is there a way that I can access whatever variable they are and edit that. So for example change x-small to equal a different value.

Thankyou
    http://www.gimppro.co.uk

x-small is a font size, so not set globally anywhere else...

So if you want to change all of the x-small's to something else, then do a find/relpace for that.

With regards to colours, they are in the Design | Colors area which then affects the css assigned to the properties.

Comment

Take note that there is a bug affecting part of the cart with it retaining old CSS declarations - you may need to edit these manually if affected

Bikster
      SellerDeck Designs and Responsive Themes

Comment

Originally posted by Support@Techno-
        x-small is a font size, so not set globally anywhere else...

So if you want to change all of the x-small's to something else, then do a find/relpace for that.

With regards to colours, they are in the Design | Colors area which then affects the css assigned to the properties.
        Okay I actually feel a bit stupid now. I do know that x-small is a size, I just had a mind blank. I was so intent on looking for px settings that I didn't think.
        Also I know how to change the colours for the images, background etc already, but I've just realised that it changes the text as well.
        I feel stupid. You've just told me stuff that I already know, I was just being foolish.

Thanks!
        http://www.gimppro.co.uk

Comment

Actinic has the habit of totally humbling you from time to time....

Comment

Originally posted by pinbrook
            Actinic has the habit of totally humbling you from time to time....
            The phenomenon is known as "v8"

Bikster
            SellerDeck Designs and Responsive Themes

Comment

Working...
            X